This Single Storey Residence stands on circa half an acre taking in the most spectacular 180 degree water views of Kinsales inner and outer harbour. The family home was constructed in 1970 and the setting is all about appreciating the scenery along with the wonderful coastal walks from Summercove to middle & lower cove on your doorstep.
The property comprises of entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining room,laundry room & sunroom. The sitting room has feature fireplace and french doors leading on to patio at the rear with panoramic views.
4 double bedrooms ( main en suite) and bathroom. Detached garage to the front. Mature gardens surounds the property. Viewings highly recommended.
- Good condition throughout
- Panoramic Views
- Peaceful setting
- Sought after location
- Circa 1.5 acre site
- 5 minute drive of Kinsale town centre
- Oil fired central heating
- Leisure Facilities close by : Tennis, Rugby & Soccer
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating